Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I love taking pictures of her.

Well play time is over and now it is time to get back to work. Justin has left for his first camp of the summer. He is Idaho this week working by himself at a small high school. It has been me and Davis for the past couple days and I have never been more grateful for her. She is absolutely the best baby I could ask for. We started our week off with a great run up Provo trail. It rained 6 of the 7 mile run and Davis slept for 6 of the 7 miles. The stroller has a great rain cover that kept the little lady dry the whole way thank goodness.
***On a side note it feels so good to not be pregnant and be able to get back to doing what I love. That is working out and being in shape. When I was at the end of my pregnancy I remember thinking "how in the he*# am I going to get back to normal?" So now 5 months later and a lot of work I am back to the old me. I more ways than just the physical. (Although I must say she is worth all anguish that pregnancy brought. )





We have spent the rest of our time reading and singing and just hanging. I wish that we could hang at the pool but the weather has not permitted this to happen. All in all it has been a good week but we are both looking forward to Justin getting home Thursday.



Our good friends gave us this thing because their daughter doesn't use it. We put Davis in it and she loved it right away. I was able to get completely ready for church while she just jumped and played. And I think the smile on her face is a good indicator of her love for this new toy.



She still loves bath time the most though. She just jibber jabbers and yaks through he whole bath.




"Hello duck I am Davis and I am going to eat you!" mmmmm



No comments: