Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy father's day

I have some pretty amazing fathers in my life.


First the father of my beautiful daughter. Justin is the best dad I have ever seen. He loves playing, changing, bathing, and being with Davis. Since the day she got here he has never turned down an opportunity to help with her or spend time with her This has made life so great for me because I can leave and know that Justin has it all under control. I love watching him with her and seeing the bond they already have. I love him for many reasons but especially for the love he has for our child.


Justin and Davis opening his father's day present.


Justin wasn't the only one excited about the gift, as you can tell by Davis' face.


Justin has been wanting this workout dvd set for a while. It is apparently really great from what we have heard. He also got a big cereal bowl that Davis and I painted. Well I painted and put Davis' hand print on, but it turned out adorable. I also made him a dvd of all the pictures of him and Davis and family pictures. That way he can take it with him when we travels. We love him very much and are grateful that we have a great guy like him in our lives.

Second: My own father.


My father is my favorite guy in the whole world. We always have so much fun with him. Whether it is peppering in the back yard, walking around the neighborhood. As I have grown up and started my own family I now see better how much he sacrificed for our family over the years. He has been there for support and help whenever we have needed it. I love you dad very much, you have done a great job raising four wonderful children.(your second child being the best of course ) I know that the reason we have the values, work ethic and testimonies we do is because of how you and mom raised us. You are also the best grandpa ever. I love you Happy father's day!!

2 comments:

Petersen Palace said...

CUUTEEE!!! I just love your family!

Dad Herm said...

Thank you for the very kind words. There are many times when I miss having you kids around to goof off with. Above all, we've loved each other and had lots of fun. Where there's a strong family, all the other important values (spiritual testimony, honesty, trust, obedience) fall in line. I'm so happy to see you, Justin, and Davis building the same solid foundation. Love ya babe.

Btw - Nice job on the site!