Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

I know this is a little late but for memorial weekend Justin Davis and I went to Richfield to visit my grandparents. We drove down on Friday, Davis did great and slept the whole way. Grandpa and grandma were so excited to see Davis and spend some time with her. They haven't spent much time with her since she was born. On Friday we spent the night just talking and laughing at the semi inappropriate things my grandpa says. It's great to me how we can just sit and talk for hours and never need to be entertained. My aunt Novella and Uncle Brett were there also, they were trying out our beach cruisers to see if they might want to buy some. On Sat. morning while all the guys were out looking at a model A my grandpa has been eyeing for awhile, novella and I talked about the cruise that we are going on in March. It was a great weekend with family. My favorite part was watching my grandpa with Davis. It always amazing me how cute babies can turn grown men to complete puddles of mush.



Don't you love the look on his face. Do you think he loves his grandkids or what?
She was so good with him.

The cute couple! I love them so much. My grandma is the toughest woman I know.


Nap with dad, the best past time.



I love the face she is making. She just hates the camera, can't you tell?

BUMBO!!

No comments: