Saturday, December 29, 2007

#3 Victory


This is Justin with our niece Ella. When we got to Arizona Ella was not too keen on being with uncle Justin. Erica informed us that Ella does not like men very much. Justin of course took this as a challenge considering that there has never been a child that has not liked Justin. So with much perseverance, ooohh and aww, and funny faces he did it. Ella was smitten and I got this shot. So Justin keeps his title as the baby whisperer. He will be such a great dad!

3 comments:

Hernan+ said...

A_mazing picture...love it

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
I remembered you saying that you wanted to learn Photoshop last week, and I just happened to come across an eBook version of 'Photoshop for Dummies' that you can download for free... not that I think you're a dummy or anything, actually I skimmed through the book and it looks like it covers everything pretty well. The book is formatted as a .pdf file, so open it using the Adobe Reader program which you should already have installed on your computer. Just click HERE, then click the link that says 'Download Photoshop CS For Dummies' and you're good to go!
-Ben

p.s. I would have emailed you but I don't have your address, so it was either this or MySpace :P

Dick&Erica said...

Such a cute picture! I love it!

doesn't that child's mother ever do her hair? ;)