Saturday, December 1, 2007

Officially Winter (sigh)

Today it truly feels like the Christmas season. We woke up to about five inches of snow on the ground. Winter is such a beautiful time of year in Utah. Ya it is cold, wet, and sometimes miserable to live through but it makes for beautiful pictures. The way the snow just blankets everything in white is very serene. I have to admit Utah is really starting to grow me, never thought that I would say that in this lifetime. Here is my poor attempt at Ansel Adams.









1 comment:

Dick&Erica said...

Lovely pictures! We woke up to six inches of snow today too. You have a much better attitude about it than I do.

When are you going to Mexico? We weren't planning on it, but we will be in AZ for two weeks. I didn't know my parents were planning on going. I'm so out of the loop.

I'll think about a gift for Richard and get back to ya. Is there anything in particular that you want this year? Any certain book or movie, or something else?