Sunday, December 2, 2007

R.I.P. Harvest Fresh you will be missed.

I am a sad sad organic food buyer. Just down the street from our house was the best natural foods store. They not only had everything you needed they sold most locally grown or raised brands. I made a compromise with Justin a little bit ago that I would not make him a vegetarian if I could buy only organic. It has worked out beautifully since we had a close affordable organic food store. So anyway the point is is that this amazing store has gone out of business. (boo hoo) There is just one other place that sells all organic, and it is more expensive and does not carry many local brands. This is has brought my attempt at an all organic diet to somewhat of a halt. But I am going to stay determined, and if anyone knows the owner of Trader Joe's tell them they need to put one in North Orem Utah. P.S. cloth grocery bags are the best!!

1 comment:

Miriam Herm said...

Poor you! I can only imagine. . .and then shudder.
I am devoted to Trader Joe's in a way that can only be described as unhealthy.
I believe that is just another reason for you to move out here.