Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Tricks



Here is an update of what Davis is doing and the new tricks she has learned.Her new favorite this is grabbing everything close and sticking it in her mouth. This includes her own toes. The other night in the bath tub she was doing her regular grab her feet and gibber jabber, but this time she went straight for her mouth. She has also recently started rolling over. We were at the gym watching volleyball practice and I had her laying on the floor on her blanket. She went to her side which she does all the time but this time she actually rolled over. I got so excited I am sure the people around me thought I was crazy. So I yelled to Justin and told him but she didn't do it again that night for him. The next morning after she was fed and changed when she is most happy I laid her on the floor hoping she would do it again for Justin to see. Sure enough she did two more times. I am so proud of her and how fast she is growing and learning. She also loves to mimic sounds that we make and she is pretty good. Another one of her tricks is when is hungry if we show her the bottle she calms down and spits out her passy. She has done all of this before four months old. I wish I could slow down the clock. I love her so much she is just so happy and content doing whatever.

Sitting upright in her bumbo is another great trick. Before she would sit upright for just a few minutes before falling forward, now she can sit and play with toys the whole time. She is growing too fast I feel like I can't keep up on the all the new things she is doing.

1 comment:

Pete&Laurie said...

I completely understand people thinking your crazy when you get so excited about little things she does. I am exactly the same way with Maya! Aren't they just your whole world!