Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grandma Fun

My mom came up for a visit at the end of March. My sister and I share the same birthday so my mom came up to celebrate all together. It was so fun to have her and Danielle here. Mom was so sweet and got my sister and I cute vans shoes and money! On Saturday we packed up Davis and headed to salt lake for a day of shopping and lunch. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch it is the best place and I love everything on their menu. Davis was a little fussy so it was a bit more stressful than I'd hoped. After we had a great lunch we headed to Nordstrom Rack for a little retail therapy. They had some great stuff Danielle and I both found great jeans and sunglasses. Grandma also got Davis a beautiful Easter dress. We also went to the BYU volleyball match with my brother Michael. Davis was in a great mood. She smiled and giggled for everyone showing off how cute she is. I love my mom so much and I am grateful that she cares so much about me and is always there for me. I also adore my wonderful sister Danielle. She the most beautiful girl inside and out, and is a great example to me. Even though I am the older sister I learn more from her than she learns from me.

Grandma and Davis at the volleyball game BYU vs. UCLA
Out to lunch at the cheesecake Factory. I didn't get to eat much of my lunch because the lady wanted to be held.

Two beautiful ladies. I love these woman!!!


Three hotties ready for a day of shopping and fun. (just a little plug for myself... yes those are my skinny jeans. )

No comments: