Saturday, April 25, 2009

More birthday fun

On the weekend of my actual birthday was rather mellow. My mom and sister had come two weeks earlier which is when I did my birthday shopping. So I got up early that morning and went to get a good workout in, and when I came home Justin and Davis were sleeping together in bed it was so cute!!!! That night we went to dinner at Johnny Carinos which was great. Then we came home and just watched the BYU volleyball match on TV. Justin got me some beautiful flowers and gift certificate to Target. Oh ya and a new car. Ya we got a Mazda cx-7 I love it. I never thought that I would like driving an SUV but I actually do like being off the ground a little bit more. It was a good birthday.

This is what I saw when I got home from the gym. This is happiness.

Just chillin' watching some volleyball.






More volleyball.

The flowers Justin got me for my birthday. They were so pretty they looked fake.



That night as we were getting Davis ready for bath time fun time she stared grabbing her toes for the first time. She got a hold of them and hasn't let go yet.

TOES!!!!


No comments: