Friday, March 6, 2009

Besides Davis getting her shots on Monday this had been an uneventful week. Which can be a good thing sometimes. I spent this week recovering from the previous weekend. We had a ton of family in town, entertaining and taking care of Davis while being sick really drained me. On Sunday I fed thirty people, something I don't want to do anytime soon. I will stop complaining though because it was great to see and talk to so many people we love. On Wednesday Justin had the day off from work so we packed up the little lady and went for a long walk. The weather was so nice it was almost like spring, 60 degrees and clear sky. We walked over to the school I used to for and visited the teachers I used to work with. It was so fun to see them and the kids. I miss them so much. Davis was great as soon as everyone was looking at her she opened her eyes and started smiling.(such a ham already) We decided after leaving the school that since neither of us had eaten we would stop and get breakfast. A new cute little diner just opened and so we went there. It was really good! Just the right amount of food and good quality too. Then we made our way home and enjoyed the rest of the beautiful day together. It is the best when Justin gets to do those things with us. He is so busy and works so much that the time we get with him is precious. We are looking forward to another weekend with him home. I will have to think of something fun to do.

No comments: