Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! :)

This Valentines Day Justin was out of town in Vegas. He was there with the club at a tournament. So my beautiful sister came to visit from Rexburg and celebrate with me and Davis. To start the day I got Davis dressed in her Valentines outfit with her cute pink and white shoes on and waited for Danielle to arrive. When she got here we out and got our romantic dinner from Cafe Rio and toasted with martinelli's. Later our friend Cache came over, he needed a valentine and so did Danielle so it worked out great. We made sugar cookies and watched a movie. I got to talk to Justin on the phone, which is better than nothing I guess. I am really excited that for the next month neither of us are going to be traveling at all. So that means that I will have him to myself, well when he is not at school work or club. I love him so much and I am grateful that he is my eternal Valentine!! Remember to make sure that the people you love know that you love them everyday of the week, not only with words but with actions as well.

This is Davis in her cute pink and white Valentines outfit. She had such a good day she was happy all day. I was able to get a lot accomplished because of her great mood. I just love her!!!

Danielle and I showing off our beautiful cookies. I didn't have a heart shaped cookie cutter so we just free handed the hearts. I love her too!!!


Cache and Danielle also showing off the cookies. We were very proud as you can tell.

My brother Michael came over on Sunday to hang out. This is only the second time he has seen Davis. Which is sad because he lives 15 min. away from us. We understand though he is very busy with school, work, and getting ready for medical school. I love him too!!!



**In family life,love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together,and the music that brings harmony**

No comments: