Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Great day and Great Cousins!!


Davis and I had a very fun filled day today. It started with Davis sleeping through the night and waking up in a great mood. It is becoming close to impossible for Justin to leave for school when she is so cute in the morning. She smiles, coos and loves to just sit her bouncy chair in the bathroom and watch us get ready. After we got ready Davis and I went over to our friends Megan and jacks house. They have a beautiful little girl named Cali she is nine months old. Cali wanted to so badly for Davis to play with her but she is still too little to do any playing. It was great to see them and get out of house and have adult conversation. Later we I decided that we would join Justin at club practice. Davis was an angel. She slept for the first couple of hours, then woke up super happy. Justin held her and she had her eyes wide open looking around. She was making cute little noises and everything. When practice started we sat with a couple moms and she stayed awake the whole time. She let other people hold her and looked around. I think that the sound of the gym is actually soothing to her. Almost the whole time she was in the womb I was in a gym coaching all day. She has just had a great day. I feel so blessed that I have such a great baby. I love her so much, and it is even better when she looks at me and smiles and I know that she loves me just as much. After we got home from practice we checked the mail and Davis got her first letter. It was the cutest valentines card from her cousins Ella and Ruby. The colored her a beautiful picture on the inside of card. I get kind of snobbish when talking about my nieces and nephews because they are the cutest. I mean they really are if there was a contest they would win. My sister in law whom I have mentioned before is a super mom. She is my inspiration to be more creative and organized. This is the front of the card that Davis got from Ella and Ruby

Is this not the cutest thing? I don't scrapbook but this is definatly going in her keepsake box. Thank you Ella and Ruby Davis Uncle Justin and Aunt Shannon love you very much!!! Erica you the best!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

So glad you liked the Valentine. Sorry it was late! Ella loves looking at the pictures of Davis. She keeps saying, "That's Baby Davis! She's soooo cuuuute!"

Anonymous said...

Here I am again looking at the blog, its sunday, I am having a good time looking at my darling little Davis Emma. I just love the one where she is porclaiming Touch Down.... Enjoy every minute, for those minutes will fly bye, and before you know it, she will be posting pictures of her own little one... Love you Mom