Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We have been getting out more these days which feels so great. I have been feeling a little bit of cabin fever, the weather has something to do with this. The winter here is beautiful but very cold and with Davis and it being RSV season I am very limited to what I can do. We took her to church for the first time this past Sunday, we only went to one hour. I am still a little scared of all the germs that are flying around. She looked so cute; she wore her brown and pink polka dot dress with a sweater. It was so different, I used to sit and look at the couples with new babies and wonder what it would be like. Now I know and it is great. In the words of our good friend Miah kids are great if want all you have to do is pinch them and then you get to leave church early. ( he was joking of course he would never do that)



Daddy and Davis, they matched wearing brown.


Here is the family, Davis was not happy about wearing her shoes. But she did look so cute!


Monday was Martin Luther King day and Justin didn't have school so we decided to get out again. Sundance is going on in Park City so we went up there and went to the outlets. They have a Carters outlet, I had to stop myself from spending a small fortune on clothes for the lady. We never actually made it over to main street to see all the Sundance fun but oh well there is always next year.


She didn't fit in her car seat with her big coat on. (fat baby in a little car seat)

We also gave her her first bath in her little bathtub. She made a fuss for a little while but then really enjoyed her time in the water. We are going to make this part of her bedtime routine, hopefully it will help her sleep even better than she already is. ( she wakes up once a night, we are pretty lucky)


She didn't like getting out of the water.


** more random shots of the babe for grandparents**




3 comments:

Megan said...

She is just so precious! I can't wait to meet her. I love her outfits. I have a picture of Cali over Jack's shoulder exactly like yours... too funny. She's so beautiful!

Heather and Spencer said...

You are so lucky you have such a great sleeper!!! Love the dress! I wouldn't feel too bad about not taking her to church or leaving early at this age, it was almost 2 1/2 months before I took Ryan to church. Mainly because of my c-section, then I realized that working with the YW, they would all want to hold and play with him at church...I felt better keeping him away for awhile. Davis is a cutie, keep the pictures coming!

Brittnie said...

I LOVE her dress! And the little cardigan over-so cute!