Friday, January 2, 2009

This new years was a little less exciting than those of years past. We have been getting used to the little ladies sleeping habits. She is a great sleeper she wakes up two times a night and eats then goes right back to bed in her bassinet. We really lucked out with such a great baby. Anyway back to new years, we bought some martinellis, put gave Davis a bath and put her in bed then shared our new years kiss then went to bed. Justin's mom Debby almost made it but headed to bed a little early.





This is how we spent our new years I have baby Davis and Justin has our other baby mowgli. He has been great with her by the way.

Davis and Grandma Debby, she helped so much and I am sad that she had to go. I feel like I won the in-law lottery, they are the best. It was just so nice to have her and my mom here to reassure me that what I was doing was right and that everything was okay. I feel like I am getting to understand this little lady, but it is nice to still know I have very wise woman to go to for advice.


I love when her eyes are open they are so big a beautiful!!
We also took Davis on her first outing. She reacted much better to her car seat this time. We put her in the car and she fell right asleep and stayed asleep. We had to go to the mall to return some of Justin's presents. She did awesome we put the car seat on the stroller and covered her up and she stayed asleep and quiet the whole time we were in the mall.

1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Her eyes are so big and beautiful! I cannot wait to see her Shannon! We need to start planning my conference trip, are you still in?? :)