Sunday, January 25, 2009

Officially an AARP member!




Today my dad is officially old. The big 50!! but he doesn't look a day over 48. I love my dad so much, he cares so much about his family and always works so hard to take care of his family. He is also the best grandpa to his 3 grand kids. I love you dad and hope that you have a great birthday (even though you did have to give a talk in church). I wish that Justin Davis and I could be there to celebrate.


Things we love about dad:

* He always wants to pepper in the backyard

* He loves spending time with his family (especially his grand kids)

* He is always there to help out when you need it.

* He always did standers hup with us

* Never really follows any rules, walk to the beat of his own drum.

* Very funny (especially his gay voice)

* Takes great care of his family

* He is a hard worker no matter what he does whether it is work, home improvements, or play.



I love you dad and I am grateful for everything you have done for me. I have learned so many good lessons from you, even at the time they were hard to learn. Most of all I am grateful that Davis has such a rad Papa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lady. I feel special getting a blog entry. I love you (and your family) too. We're quite proud of how our baby has become a great mom.