Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Davis

Wow!! is all I have to say I love my little lady! Davis has been home with us now for a few days and I am absolutely in love with her. She is the best baby she cries only when she needs something and when you give it to her she is a content happy baby. She eats well and sleeps and great I get about three hours of sleep at a time. Oh and did I mention that is the most beautiful baby. She is just amazing!!!
I am so grateful for two great grandmas. Justin's mom has been here since Christmas day she is the best. She has been so helpful with everything. It is so nice to have an experienced mother around to answer any questions that I have. My mom has also been here helping out too. She has also been so great staying up with me as I get used to this little ladies schedule. I love her so much and wish she could be here all the time. I feel so blessed to have so many great examples in my life.




** and now what everyone is waiting for PICTURES!!!**



Her first volleyball match outside the womb.
She didn't like her carseat at first.


Christmas dinner... IHOP the only thing that was open christmas night. Where is the relief society when you really need them.




She has the longest fingers and toes... she will be our tall left handed setter (hopefully):)






The two loves of my life. Justin is amazing he has been so helpful. This little has him so whipped already.

2 comments:

Pete&Laurie said...

Oh, my goodness! She is so sweet and perfect! I know what you mean about feeling like you'd be pregnant for all eternity. Less than two months to go for me. I hope Maya turns out as pretty and perfect as Davis did. Congratulations to you both!!!

Heather and Spencer said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the one of Davis and Justin sleeping, a baby with their daddy is so precious! You are looking great!