Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lots of baby stuff

Like I said in my other post we are two weeks away from my due date. I went to the doctor today and I am at a two which means that really this baby could come anytime. So I am going to walk even more so I can maybe speed up this process. I feel good though that we are ready for her to come, the room and everything is set. All we need now is Davis. We even have our mac daddy stroller, I am in love with it. Here are pictures of all the things that await our little lady.


Merry Christmas to me and Davis. This is the quinny buzz it is awesome. The seat is memory foam and it unfolds itself with a tap on the handle, while being pretty light at the same time. It maneuvers very well, I am so excited to take Davis for long walks in this thing. The seat also changes to be rear facing, and comes off when we what to attach the car seat when she is a newborn.



This is my attempt at being crafty. I just painted wood letters then hung them on a towel rack that we got a few months ago but never used. It turned out pretty cute and for those of you who have not noticed we are naming her Davis Emma. Davis is Justin's grandma's maiden name and Emma is my grandma's name.



This is the finished product!



Here is her changing table dresser and hutch. The wood is different than the crib but we got a great deal for it and it is in perfect condition. I already have her clothes folded in the drawers, diapers in the little drawer, and the wipes and wipe warmer ready. Like I said earlier I am ready I just want her to get here.

Here it is all together. The glider and ottoman, crib, and changing table. And as you can see Mowgli our cat has decided that his new favorite place to sleep is on the changing table pad. He is in for rude awakening.


*** A little side note one Sunday afternoon I thought Justin was upstairs in our room taking a nap when he actually had gone up to sit down in the rocker. Apparently it is comfortable because he fell asleep there with Mowgli in his arms like a baby. He says he was just practicing for the real thing. So Cute***

And here is our Christmas tree, I have the house all decorated and Christmas shopping done. If she does come early I don't want to be in the hospital stressing because I haven't done my shopping. (because I would do that)

5 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

I love the letters! You are totally crafty :)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You guys are ready...and then some. Be careful not to spoil her too much - that's our job. It was great to see you and 'the big guy' at Thanksgiving.

On your mark, get set, ...

Erica said...

her room turned out great! i love the colors and the letters. and that stroller is awesome!!! folds with the touch of a button?! magic!

Pete&Laurie said...

I keep checking your blog to see if the baby is here yet! I'm living vicariously through you guys. I still have two months to go. Lucky ducks!

Don't for get to post for the faraway stalker relatives when Davis gets here! Oh, and I love the letters. I may steal that idea for Maya's room!