Sunday, November 15, 2009

Randoms

I have a lot of random pictures that I forgot I had. Most of these were taken between Oct and now.


You will see a theme in some of these as you go. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is the only show we watch in the morning while I get breakfast ready. She gets so excited when she sees anything Mickey. And don't try to hold her down when the hot dog song comes on or you will get a fit. She dances and laughs during the whole song. So I have decided that this will be the theme of her first birthday. (awww she is going to be one... someone make time stop)
Walking in her cute piggy PJs



Waving bye bye as she carries away her Mickey Mouse box.

Again the theme. They had a sale at the Disney store and she would not let these go. She had such a tight grip that when we got to the checkout the lady grabbed two more so she wouldn't have to take them from Davis.


Her favorite thing is to eat like we do.


This was our last summer bike ride and Davis loved it.


Calm and serene. She is the best!!


She loves to push her pets around in her pram.

More walking...



And More walking...

2 comments:

Pete&Laurie said...

Fun fact: did you know that the band They Might Be Giants wrote and sing both the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song and the Hot Dog song?! I LOVED them back in the day when I was in high school. I was so tickled when I found out. Ah, it the little things.....

Heather and Spencer said...

These are too cute! Ry loves the Hot dog song too! If he sees a character from the show anywhere, he starts singing hot dog, hot dog, hot doooooog! Great idea for her birthday!