Saturday, August 9, 2008

The little gal

I am having so much fun looking at all the cute stuff out there for girls. The options are endless not just in the clothes but all the cute little accesories that can go with every outfit. Our little gal hutchins is going to be totally girlie, and play with transformers says justin. I found this outfit and I think that i might just have to get it for when this little gal comes home. Olivia is not going to be her name but you can get it personalized to say whatever. Trust me there is more where this came from. my next adventure is deciding how I want to decorate her room. Any suggestions are welcomed.

I know how cute. I am so exicted, I can't wait until december when we can see her and hold her. The best thing right now is seeing how excited justin for her to come as well. He is so amazing through this whole process I just fell in love with him even more. Okay I'm done with the cheese.

3 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Shut-Up...I am so jealous...

Megan said...

I love the outfit! She's going to be such a cute baby, I can't wait to meet her

Case said...

Let's just go ahead and arrange the marriage...