Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Justin played in his first outdoor tournament of the summer. Everyone was a little rusty, they are still trying to get their sand legs back after a long winter. It was really fun to watch him do what he loves. Davis was also great, she smiled and slept pretty much the whole time we were there. Later that night we went over to our friends house and watched the men's ncaa volleyball finals. Irvine ended up winning in a great 5 set battle with USC. It was a great way to kick off the summer. We can't wait for more great times!



Later that week we decided to really take advantage of the weather and went up to the duck pond in sugar house. It was fun to feed the ducks, and a little scary because they got a little close for comfort. We walked around the whole park it was awesome. I also got to dress Davis in some of her cute summer clothes. She has the cutest summer wardrobe and I can't wait for her to wear all of them.
She was his biggest fan all day. It was so cute when she just curled up in the blanket and fell asleep.

YAY summer clothes!! I absolutely love the matching shoes with this outfit. Thank you Sharisa for helping pick this out. Why is it that when I should be looking for clothes for me do always end up with stuff for her?

Isn't she the cutest?

2 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

So I am kinda wanting to take a vacation this summer and I am thinking that we either need to head to NY together or I need to come there and hang out for a while! Seriously, let's plan something...soon!!

Danielle Hermansen said...

So I'm pretty sure that little girl in that little skirt is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Fo Realsies!