Monday, May 18, 2009

Arizona

At the end of April on a whim Justin and I packed up the car and drove ten hours to Arizona. I was a little nervous with Davis but again she did awesome! We stopped every once in a while and got her out of her car seat and walked around. It was a last minute trip, Justin has the whole month of May off so we have taken advantage of it. It was so fun to see everyone and be there for my mother in laws birthday. One of the best parts was getting to see my adorable nephew Merrick. I haven't seen him since he was tiny and still in the hospital. He is huge now and so cute, I even got to watch him one afternoon while Sharisa was working. He was awesome, but I am glad that I didn't have twins. One baby is enough for me right now. We got to go out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory for Debby's birthday. Also we had a family dinner when Mark got back into town, it was great that the whole family minus Molly were there. (molly was very missed, and I have new respect for her culinary prowess) Some other highlights were shopping and getting my hair done with Sharisa. I am just sorry that we missed seeing Erica and the girls by just a few hours.

Merrick and his big blue eyes.

Davis dancing with dad at Cheesecake Factory.

He didn't even flinch when we fed him a lemon. He sucked that thing bone dry it was the funniest thing to watch.

Happy birthday Grandma we love you and thank you for all you do!
We love the bumbo she was able to sit at the table during dinner and let mom and dad talk.
Uncle Brock teaching Davis how to set. Look at those hands she is natural



















She has a great grip already.





























































She is growing so fast.

No comments: