Sunday, March 2, 2008

More pictures!!!!

I know two in one day is a lot for me but my parents wanted to see some pictures of the new place with furniture in it. And I thought that I would change the colors of my blog to welcome in spring. So here are the pictures...



Justin's two loves me and his new 72'' T.V. you have not watched sports until you have watched them on this. (He still loves me more fortunately:) and yes it is taller than me and I am 5'9 1/2


Here is the kitchen with some little touches. I love my integrated sink cleaning the counter tops is so easy now.



Our kitchen table ya it's table, pretty exciting.


Food storage as previously blogged about, it's a start.


The office, it is a little barren the futon is being used as living room furniture until our couches get delivered.


Here is where the magic happens, for those of you who have never seen MTV cribs that is what every celebrity says when they show their room. There is a ceiling fan but I cut it out oops

This is our new dresser we got it at IKEA which is my new favorite store. I love that you can be there all day and still not see everything. I love this dresser next to our couches this is my favorite purchase.
so there you have it and I promise this is going to be the last post about our new house.

3 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! What colors are you going to paint? You are so lucky to have cute-not-garage-sale-or-plastic furniture!

Case said...

I love your house! I am so glad you guys have a blog, now we can stay in touch better!!! Where is your house???

Heather and Spencer said...

I am so jealous!!!