Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter weekend

I love to read everyones stories about their easters and the fun things they did. Mine on the other hand was uneventful but awesome at the same time ( thanks to my wonderful thoughtful husband). Justin's Club team had a tournament this weekend so he left to go coach on thursday. It was in Spokane Wa. So I was left alone for easter weekend. I was not looking forward to it for many reasons, First I hate being alone on holidays, second I don't have a lot of friends here so there is not much to do, third our TV was being fixed so I couldn't even occupy myself with mindless entertainment. I read two books this weekend cleaned my clean house and enjoyed the first warm day since september. The highlight of the weekend was when on sunday morning I get a call from Justin, he tells me something about the easter bunny talking to him and leaving something in the bedroom closet. I go to look and there it is my easter basket that was thoughtfully planted ahead of time by my SWEET husband. It wasn't really a basket though it was a beautiful purse and my favorite candy. I was feeling so sad before that we were apart for the holiday but that made everything better.

Little side note most of you know Justin and I have a cute cat that is the center of our lives, well this weekend Justin was gone and I was left to take care of him. Justin left on Thursday and I forgot to feed the entire weekend monday was the first day that i fed him since justin had left. I feel terrible and i know why he would not leave me alone. (I just thought that he really loved me) Also this is why parenting is so scary to me I can barely handle a cat.

4 comments:

Case said...

I was so proud of Justin when I read that for being so sweet to you! Then I told Miah about it and his only reponse was, "Justin is such a woman." We both got volleyball players for husbands, but you got one that is tall and sweet, no fair :)

sptalley said...

A kid won't let you forget to feed him, don't worry! If it makes you feel any better...neither of us feed our fish!
~Heather

Miriam Herm said...

i love the part on your bio when you say "we met on a volleyball court and not much has changed". that is so amazingly true. it's a good thing you like volleyball.

Robert and Bethany said...

Thank you so much for your care and concern and your number. Any help would be great. We are packing up the moving truck in 2 weeks, Saturday the 12th. If you have any time it would be great but I don't want you to feel obligated at all. Mostly I just want to see you. Call me please 801 703 1323! Much love to my sistah, Bethany