Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm Here in the Blogging world

After much trepidation in starting one of these things, I have done it. Thank you to Sharisa and Miriam for pushing me over the edge. I am glad that I can now have a place to keep family and friends updated on our seemingly exciting life. For those of you who know me well, know that I hate my cellphone and never really have it with me or ever really look at it for that matter. So I hope that I can be better at updating this than I am at answering my phone. So here I go... Justin and I are living in Utah with our little kitty. Justin is going to school and coaching volleyball, yes volleyball consumes our lives. I am working at an elementary school in a class of Autistic children. They are funniest kids in the world. We have a volleyball club that this year is going to be the biggest volleyball club in Utah. (ya) Both Justin and I are from California and miss it so much. Justin graduates soon which means that life can really begin.
I have recently rekindled a passion for photography, I love to go up in the mountains and take all the beauty in. I have spent the last two years here in Utah just thinking about how much really miss California and not taking in the beauty that surrounds me here. Utah is breathtaking! The Mountains, really are amazing. It has really made me realize that my contentment has everything to do with me and nothing to do with what surrounds me. As long as I have Justin, Mowgly, and the other things that I love I can be happy anywhere.

4 comments:

Miriam Herm said...

Hello!
I LOVE your pictures.They are so gorgeous! And so true about what you need to be happy. I needed to remember that today. . .
so good to see you in the blogging sphere--I too hope you are better at responding to this than your phone(or we're doomed)!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Hey! Welcome to the blog world! Molly and Ben do have one, ( I know, I just found out too)
"theadventuresofsuperwife.com"
Your pictures are awesome, and thanks for the thoughts about being happy anywhere...I think abou that a lot too as I am riding the bus with 15 homeless bums and getting rained on all day long and paying $6 a gallon for milk... You have inspired me to turn my frown upsidedown :)

Dick&Erica said...

Hooray! We miss you guys! Beautiful pictures. I think it must just be this stage in our lives where we're working toward our "real" lives, because Richard and I hate Buffalo too. But we'll all get through it and some day be able to choose where we live.
I didn't know you were working at a school now. My friend works with autistic kids and I would have her tell me stories from her day all the time because they were hilarious!
Make sure you keep this updated! I'm so glad I finally get to see what you guys are up to. and you'll be amazed at who you come across on here.

Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Now we're ALL blogging... like sharisa said, we (i) have one too... I had one first! :P hehehe

theadventuresofsuperwife.com

now the thing is yall have to UPDATE your blog... not like brock and sharisa *cough cough*

we miss you guys so much!

love ya!
molly