Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cuteness

And the crafting continues... This dress is my very first time using a sewing machine. Of coarse I had a lot of help from my wonderful friend Lis. She was such a good teacher she would explain it to me and then let me do it so I would learn faster. I can't tell you how fun it was to create something and have it actually turn out as you wanted it. The next project is a skirt and I have the cutest fabric for it. I am also on the hunt for a great deal on a sewing machine and a serger. The serger was amazing!!! All this crafting is addicting and I can't wait to create more.

2 comments:

Pete&Laurie said...

Hey, I made something almost exactly like that last week! I shortened mine and turned it into a shirt, though. I wish I had a serger, though. More time to make stuff would be nice, too!

Sam and Kristol said...

That is adorable. You may need to help me with the quiet book.