Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thump Thump Thump

We heard the heart beat for the first time yesterday. It was a little surreal, up to this point I still haven't totally believed that I am actually pregnant. I have been so lucky to not have been sick at all and not felt any other symptoms so it hasn't really been real. But when we went to the doctor and heard that fast little thump thump it all became real. There was a flood of mixed emotions, at first I was overcome with joy and excitement, that lasted a few minutes and then the inevitable holy crap I am having a baby that will be mine forever pretty awesome and scary. I am just so glad that I have Justin who is amazing with kids and is going to be the best dad ever! So all in all it was great visit the doctor said the heart beat sounded strong and healthy. He also said that I was very healthy and should expect and wonderful easy pregnancy from here on out. That was music to my ears.

*** on a sad note there will be a minor halt to the pictures up on our blog. I am sad to announce that this weekend in Indiana my camera (or my baby that is what I call it) was stolen. boo hoo. I am now on a rabid hunt to replace it and will hopefully not have to go to long without my artistic outlet.

**** Also thank you to all that have congratulated us on the baby we are very grateful to have such amazing family and friends. Our kid is so lucky!




This is the Rolls Royce of strollers. It is called the Orbit and the seat swivels all the way around. Only the best for baby Hutchins, and mom too. Really though it is awesome and will be great to have.

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

You are so lucky your havent gotten sick!!! I threw up the entire pregnancy! I am jealous.