Friday, April 11, 2008

I never want to do anything different but work with amazing children everyday. I love my job because at any given moment I can hear the funniest thing ever. Like today I was sitting with C and we are talking about spring break, what we do for spring and how we don't come to school during spring break.
* side note- When dealing with autism routine and consistency are very important things. So whenever there is going to be a major change in the kids schedule we have to prepare them by talking about it a few weeks in advance. This way it will be easier on their parents when the bus doesn't show up on Monday.*

So any way we're sitting there talking and he gets this look on his face like just found the cure for cancer and says.... " spring break means no CHURCH!!" I giggle a little and before I can recover He says " I wish I was the prophet then I would never have to go to church." Oh things you hear when you live Utah.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

3 comments:

Case said...

That's hilarious!

Case said...

are you on right now? i just got a comment from you!!! you are so sweet!

Dick&Erica said...

Hi! I would love for you to send me some pictures! My email is blondieaz43@yahoo.com

Miss you guys!