Monday, February 4, 2008

Happenings


This year for the superbowl we went to my uncles houes since as previously posted we are living with some friends until our house is finished. My uncle brett recently finished his basement and now refers to it as the man cave. He had it hooked up to the dish and HD. It was myself, justin, my brother micheal and his roomate. So we watched one of the best superbowls we have seen in many years on a wall sized HD theater screen. Needless to say it was AWESOME! Everyone except my uncles brett was rooting for the giants. So when the amazing helmet catch happened the entire man cave was exploding with testoterone driven yelling and high fives. I have to say it was one of the best superbowls I have ever seen. During the halftime show we went to the game part of the man cave and played pool and foosball. We ate enchaladas and the best cookies ever.( thank you becky kohler)

Another highlight to the weekend was furniture shopping. We went with our good friends the kohlers who are the most amazing people. They took us up to Ashley furniture, the selection was incredible and the prices where hard to believe. We picked out the perfect brown microfiber sofa and loveseat. We also got a big chair and ottoman, coffee table, and end tables all for the price of one sectional at another store. We are getting so excited for the move. Everytime we go to the house to see it we just can't believe that it is going to be ours. Now that we have funiture and everything I am even more anxious.




We wanted to do something nice for our great friends that are letting us live with them, so justin broke out his cooking skills. He is my domestic divo. He made his famous chicken and stuffing dinner mmmmmm!! He has raised the bar for cooking in our home. He has so many talents.
(I don't think I have picture where justin is not smiling like this. He's so cute)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! I wish we could have a house built *sigh*

maybe someday!

sure miss you guys tons <3<3